Good morning!

Several things:

Rebuilding Hope! the Sexual Assault Center for Pierce County will be hosting a Community Reception event on 10/22 from 4:30pm-6:30pm to talk about our agency/programs and would love all community members who are able to come to stop by! The flyer is attached to this email for more information/RSVP

Our drop-in center that serves victims of sex trafficking is in need of warm winter coats/rain coats. I have attached our "coat drive" flyer to this email as well.

Thank you!

Audrey Goulart (she/her/hers)
Program Development Coordinator
Case Manager for Sexually Exploited Youth and Adults
Rebuilding Hope! Sexual Assault Center for Pierce County

Cell:                                       253-988-2464
Fax:                                        253-597-6443
STRAPWA Hotline:               253-444-5351
24/7 Crisis/Referral Hotline:  253-474-7273

The information contained in this electronic communication is personal, privileged and/or confidential information for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it has been addressed.  If you read this communication and are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication other than delivery to the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you have this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message.  Thank you.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 6:01 PM Communication forum for the Tacoma Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness <nobody@simplelists.com> wrote:
Recent Crosscut Resources on Homelessness and Race & Equity - Maureen Howard (16 Oct 2019 00:04 UTC)
(Previous discussion continued)
Re: Homeless Coalition - Subdized Housing Single Mom/4 - Maureen Howard (16 Oct 2019 03:18 UTC)
PCCDRC Service Provider Calendar: Wednesday October 16, 2019 - PCDCRC (16 Oct 2019 15:34 UTC)
Children's shoe donation size1-5 - Kelly Blucher (16 Oct 2019 17:49 UTC)
Energy assistance in Eatonville - Sharlene Davis (16 Oct 2019 19:22 UTC)
(missing)
RE: Homeless Coalition - Energy assistance in Eatonville - Renee White (16 Oct 2019 20:50 UTC)
Re: Homeless Coalition - Energy assistance in Eatonville - Martha Sheppard (16 Oct 2019 19:39 UTC)
RE: Homeless Coalition - Energy assistance in Eatonville - Pamela Duncan (16 Oct 2019 22:08 UTC)
Re: Looking formattress - William Bruno (16 Oct 2019 21:27 UTC)
(Previous discussion continued)
Serra House Center Opening Friday 2-9pm - Gerrit Nyland (16 Oct 2019 21:52 UTC)
TCC housing - Jessica Hall (16 Oct 2019 23:27 UTC)

Recent Crosscut Resources on Homelessness and Race & Equity by Maureen Howard (16 Oct 2019 00:04 UTC)
Reply to list

Re: Homeless Coalition - Subdized Housing Single Mom/4 by Maureen Howard (16 Oct 2019 03:18 UTC)
Reply to list

    Be sure to get the application in before the window closes.

    On Tue, Oct 15, 2019, 3:08 PM <anneartman@mcfhc.org> wrote:
    Hello Homeless Coalition,

    The Tacoma Recovery Center/Café(TRC)is seeking subsidized housing for single mom with 4 children.   TRC can assist with a small portion towards move-in.
    The concern is finding housing with their income of $500.00 per month (TANIF) for 5 people total.  Looking for a place that would accept 30% of her income.  Currently living at
    Adam Street Family Shelter.   No evictions or criminal record.   Needs help asap!!

    Anne Artman, BS, MS
    Executive Director
    Tacoma Recovery Center/Cafe
    813 MLK Jr. Way
    Tacoma, Wash. 98409
    253 468 4737 cell

    This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.

    E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people - send no information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400). Click away to subscribe to the list, unsubscribe from the list, or take a gander at the message archive

PCCDRC Service Provider Calendar: Wednesday October 16, 2019 by PCDCRC (16 Oct 2019 15:34 UTC)
Reply to list

    Good morning,

    Attached are the calendar for the CRC and the flyer for Work Source’s Employer of the Day Event that will be held at the CRC on Friday October 18, 2019 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am.  Please forward this information to anyone who might be in need of a job at this time.

    Have a great day!

    Pierce County District Court Resource Center

    Connecting You to Services

    Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 11:30 am and 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm

    901 Tacoma Avenue S

    Tacoma, WA 98402

    (253)-798-7631

    PCDCRC@piercecountywa.gov

    www.piercecountywa.gov/PCDCRC

Children's shoe donation size1-5 by Kelly Blucher (16 Oct 2019 17:49 UTC)
Reply to list

    Hello friends-

    I am looking for donations of children’s (youth) shoes size 1-5. I had a school reach out to me that is in desperate need of replacement shoes for several students. These are both girls and boys and really need some help. You can drop them off at the coalition meeting on Friday or I can schedule a pick up. This really is a great idea for a collection as this time of year, many kiddos need warmer well-maintained shoes. Thank you for all that you do. Feel free to begin this collection at your place of employment, I would be more than happy to distribute…

    Kelly Blucher

    Manager of Community Engagement & Outreach

    Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region
    Desk: 253.573.6853

    Cell:   253.302.2347
    www.goodwillwa.org

    Our mission is to help people reach their fullest potential through education, job placement,
    and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases, and partnerships.

Energy assistance in Eatonville by Sharlene Davis (16 Oct 2019 19:22 UTC)
Reply to list

    I have a single mother of 8 children that has been left by her husband to fend for themselves. He went back to the Philippines.
    She isnt working and the lights are getting shut off.
    I referred her to MDC and Salvation Army but neither help Eatonville area even though it's still Pierce County.
    Please help. Any leads for this mother?

    Sharlene Davis
    Founder / Executive Director
    Sacred Bridge
    sdavis@thesacredbridge.org
    253-736-4400

RE: Homeless Coalition - Energy assistance in Eatonville by Renee White (16 Oct 2019 20:50 UTC)
Reply to list

    Hi Sharlene,

    This  is truly unfortunate. If they reside in Eatonville, I would suggest contacting Pierce County Human Services.

    Hope this helps.

    Warm regards,

    RENEE

    Q. Renee White, MBA

    Program Manager, Energy Assistance

    721 Fawcett Avenue, Suite 204

    Tacoma, WA 98402

    Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

    Direct: 1-253-284-9026

    Cell: 1-253-260-2793

    Email: qwhite@mdc-hope.org

    www.mdc-hope.org

    Our Mission - To educate our community to change the perception of poverty and deliver innovative services that equip individuals and families to thrive.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.

[...]

Re: Homeless Coalition - Energy assistance in Eatonville by Martha Sheppard (16 Oct 2019 19:39 UTC)
Reply to list

    Nobody has asked us about this.   Text me 530-277-8696
    Martha Sheppard, Major
    The SalvationArmy, Tacoma
    530-277-8696
    “Give forgiveness to your enemies; give tolerance to an opponent; give your heart to a friend; give a good example to every child; give charity to all; and to yourself, give respect”. Author Unknown
[...]

RE: Homeless Coalition - Energy assistance in Eatonville by Pamela Duncan (16 Oct 2019 22:08 UTC)
Reply to list

    Please know that MDC provides energy assistance for City of Tacoma residents only.  Our sister agency, Pierce County Community Action Program, serves the remainder of Pierce County with energy, weatherization, and rental assistance.  Please contact them at 253-798-4400.

    Pamela E. Duncan

    President and CEO

    945 Fawcett Avenue

    Tacoma, WA 98402

    Pronouns: she/her/hers

    Direct: (253) 591-0113

    www.mdc-hope.org

[...]

Re: Looking formattress by William Bruno (16 Oct 2019 21:27 UTC)
Reply to list

    I have an inflatable full sized bed available. Call me at 253-365-4111.

    Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Serra House Center Opening Friday 2-9pm by Gerrit Nyland (16 Oct 2019 21:52 UTC)
Reply to list

    News from The Coffee Oasis.  See the attached flyer.  –Gerrit

    We are going to be opening our Drop-in Center on Friday from 2-5pm and 6-9pm! For ages 13-25

    Thanks,

    Sid

    --

    Sid Sandstrom
    Director of Youth Programs | Pierce County

TCC housing by Jessica Hall (16 Oct 2019 23:27 UTC)
Reply to list

    Does anyone have contact information for the housing people with TCC, or is anyone here a good contact?

    Thank you,

    Jessica Hall
    Case Manager, PATH Program

    253.620.5790
    9330 59th Ave SW
    Lakewood, WA  98499

    Web    Facebook

    The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
    disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
    responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
    dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
    received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
    and deleting it from your computer.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.