Hey all... this is another request on behalf of SPIPA (South Puget Intertribal Planning Agency) to our great network. SUPER quick turn-around for response, please.
· SPIPA has another holiday event for its communities in KITSAP COUNTY.
· EVENT DATE: Tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 7
o I believe the time is later afternoon/evening. e.g., 4pm set-up, 5p-7p event.
· Tabling for any informational support services and resources to people in Kitsap areas, e.g., housing, workforce development/employment, family support, youth outreach, etc.
· SPIPA: https://www.spipa.org/
· We know this is a very quick ask to see if any organization is able to attend/table for the event (again specific to Kitsap area services), but we never know until we ASK! And this group is full of amazing responders and community-driven people.
· If interested and able – please contact directly offline via email:
o Michie Russell (she/her pronouns)
o 253-250-0550, x.203
Thank you all! J
Brandon R. Chun
Director of Policy and Advocacy
945 Fawcett Avenue
Tacoma, Washington 98402
Direct: (253) 284-7868
Cell: (253) 677-5774
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.