Hi Gerrit and All!

Today is a day worthy of note and perhaps worth a mention today:

WorkSource is moving! As of Dec. 10, 2018, you can find us at the following address:

2121 S. State St.
Suite 300
Tacoma, WA 98405

Our new location will have multiple benefits. It will:

Please note that as of Dec. 10, we will no longer be serving customers at the Tacoma Avenue South or the South Cedar Street locations. Those buildings will be closed.

We can't wait to show you our new home!

All my best!

Gary