From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org on behalf of Theresa Power-Drutis <tpdrutis@nctacoma.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 5:57 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - 99 Stocking Update

Hi All

Gratitude to Coalition 253 and all who have contributed to this heartening project (especially Kristinia, Zander, and Rosemary who have all put in extraordinary time and energy).  Thanks to Martha and the Salvation Army for serving as a collection point and hosting our stocking preparation event.

Stocking Construction
Thursday, December 20th
4-6 pm
1110 S Puget Sound Ave, Tacoma, WA  98405

Here is the promised update; our main gaps are:
  • gift cards
  • insulated travel mugs (new or gently used)
  • stocking caps
  • gloves
  • travel-sized soap
Here is the link to the full  99 Stockings progress sheet (for the Stability Site)
and a link to the 35 Stockings (for the young adult shelter) sheet

If you have any trouble viewing the sheets:
Below is the cut and paste version of the 99 stocking sheet (as of 5 pm on December 14th)
Yellow = complete
Red = most critical (we can purchase most everything else at relatively low cost if need be)
Item total have need
holiday stocking to fill 99 -40 59
$10 gift card (coffee shop, grocery store, etc.) 99 -25 74
hand warmer (disposable) 99 -99 0
reusable shopping tote 99 -12 87
insulated travel mug 99 -69 30
small ornament 99 -60 39
candy cane 99 -99 0
chocolate treat/candy 99 -99 0
snack bar 99 -99 0
socks 99 -99 0
gloves 99 -60 39
stocking hat 99 -44 55
washcloth 99 -99 0
comb 99 -99 0
toothbrush 99 -99 0

Small/Travel Size
soap 99 -10 89
disposable razors 99 -99 0
tissues 99 -58 41
toothpaste 99 -45 54
hand sanitizer 99 -99 0
lip balm 99 -63 36
band-iad packs 99 -99 0
odds & ends
playing cards 24
warm neckscarves 8
sleepingbags 2

The 35 Stocking project is almost complete. Our main gaps for that project are:
  • gift cards
  • insulated travel mugs (new or gently used)
  • stocking caps
  • gloves

Every little bit helps!

Happy Holidays

Theresa Power-Drutis
Director, New Connections

253.534.5402 (mobile)
613 S 15th Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
tpdrutis@nctacoma.org
www.nctacoma.org

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 300 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 300). To unsubscribe from this list please go to http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=5lgFuKRRgUjFz3nHfVyRoQa1xVl9wX9w Visit the message archive for past messages.