omg thank you guys this is amazing .. regarding the $80 gift card I think that would be great for the mom … just to clarify this is for my 13year old client .. I can meet with you  Sherri J. on Monday if you have time.

From: Daniel S. Cross
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 2:53:01 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Presents

Hello all I'm in need of last mins gifts for a family of three ... mother.. son(13) and daughter(7-9)  I had submitted to the TPU gift donors ..but sadly I think they ran out of donors and my family got missed... if anyone has info or options I  have sizes and measurements available ... thank you

Get Outlook for Android