Note the opportunity to comment on proposed changes in the housing strategy plan.

Al Ratcliffe

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wung, Lihuang <LWUNG@ci.tacoma.wa.us>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 5:35 PM
Subject: Planning Commission Meeting, February 6, 2019, 5:00 PM
To: Wung, Lihuang <LWUNG@ci.tacoma.wa.us>

The Tacoma Planning Commission will meet on Wednesday, February 6, 2019, at 5:00 p.m., in Room 16, Tacoma Municipal Building North, 733 Market Street.

The agenda includes three discussion items:

1.      Manitou Potential Annexation Area – Proposed Zoning

2.      Affordable Housing Action Strategy – Planning Actions

3.      Future Land Use Map Implementation

There are also a few Communication Items worth mentioning:

1.      Planning Manager’s Letter to the Community summarizing 2018 accomplishments and 2019 outlook

2.      2019 Amendment Neighborhood Planning Workshops to be held on February 11, 13, 21, 25 and 27

3.      2020 Amendment Applications are being accepted through April 1, 2019

Attached is the agenda.  To view the full agenda packet, which includes pertinent background information for all the above-mentioned items, please visit Planning Commission Agendas.

Also, please be advised that, as we continuously strive to enhance our community outreach and engagement, we are doing additional community-wide disseminations of notices for some of the above-mentioned project items, i.e., Manitou Annexation, Future Land Use Map and Rezones, Planning Manager’s Letter to the Community, and the 2019 Amendment Neighborhood Workshops.  Since you may be included in some other mailing lists that we use, there is a good chance you will receive some of those notices via US mails and/or e-mails.  Please bear with us for the potential duplications, but we would appreciate it if you can share the information you received widely as you see fit.

Thank you.

Lihuang Wung
Planning and Development Services Department
747 Market Street, Room 345, Tacoma, WA 98402

Phone: (253) 591-5682
Email: lwung@cityoftacoma.org
Web: www.cityoftacoma.org/planning