Please see the email below.

Can someone please connect Francine with some helpful resources?

From: Artis, Francine
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2019 11:26 PM
To: Azcueta, Erica <eazcueta@ci.tacoma.wa.us>
Subject: Seeking resource information

Hello Erica,

I am trying to find resources for a family living in a 1975 mobile home in Spanaway.   The owner is overwhelmed because the property is subject to distraint.  There is also a child in the home using life sustaining equipment.

Unfortunately the electric bills for the property are very high due to poor/no insulation and possibly damaged ducts underneath.  Although we can help find resources to pay this electric bill, I have not been able to find a program that can help with the insulation because the owner is behind in the taxes.

Do you know if there are resources available to keep this family from losing their home or perhaps to help them move to another home that may be more affordable?

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Francine Artis

Tacoma Public Utilities

Customer Solutions Manager

3628 South 35th Street

Tacoma, WA 98409-3192

(253) 502-8646 – Office

(253) 502-8906 – Fax

TPU Logo

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized agent for the recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer system.