From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Lawrence Kinnaman <LawrenceK@trm.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:09:40 AM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - DV Client (Urgent)

Hello,

I have a client here at our family shelter who is currently in a DV relationship and has expressed that she wants to move with her three kids away from the husband who is abusing her. She wants to get into a place or shelter today, as soon as we are able to do this I would very much appreciate it. Please I would appreciate your help and wanting to make sure this woman is safe.

Lawrence Kinnaman

Men’s Shelter Lead Case Manager

Tacoma Rescue Mission

425 S Tacoma Way  • Tacoma, WA, 98402

P 253.383.4493 • F 253.383.0142

www.trm.org

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 300 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 300). To unsubscribe from this list please go to http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=uKsUziipTt37p1FFih21PqLn38Wy9zBx Visit the message archive for past messages.