We have a cold weather shelter for families that is open for at least the next week or two for cold weather.    I’m not sure what can be arranged about her just coming out of the hospital, and right now they need to still seek services during the day because we use that same shelter space during the day . . .but it’s an option.

Thanks,

Martha Sheppard
 Corps Officer

The Salvation Army, Tacoma, WA.
Office: (253) 572-8452 x 103

Fax: (253) 591-7070

Cell:   (530) 277-8696

signature_130589688

This e-mail message and its attachments are confidential, intended only for the addressee(s) named above. All Salvation Army correspondence for any and all purposes shall be considered proprietary, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure to any other person, service, business or other entity. If you receive this message in error please immediately delete this message and its attachments from your system.

From: <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Celina M <CelinaM@shareandcarehouse.com>
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 1:56 PM
To: "fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org" <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Housing

I have a single mom with multiple children who just had a c section. She is in our Rapid Rehousing program but we have not found housing for her yet and the hospital called and are talking about releasing her. Anyone know of a shelter that has room for a large family? She is not from Puyallup so Open Hearth is not an option.

Thank you,

Celina M.

Housing Advocate

Share and Care House

702 23rd Ave SE

Puyallup, WA 98372

Office: (253)841-8886 ext 148

Cell: (253)651-5381

Fax: (253)840-3401

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages from Share and Care House may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are the intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 300 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 300). To unsubscribe from this list please go to http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=5lgFuKRRgUjFz3nHfVyRoQa1xVl9wX9w Visit the message archive for past messages.