If they are discharging to homelessness and have a verifiable living arrangement in Oregon then have them call Coordinated Entry (253) 682-3401 to have a diversion conversation.

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org [mailto:fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org] On Behalf Of Tanya Copenhaver
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:57 AM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Transportation assistance to Oregon

Good morning!  I have a patient that is discharging from the hospital today.  He wants to go to Oregon where he has family he can live with.  Is there anywhere I can send him today to get help with bus tickets for him and his sibling?

Thank you!

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 300 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 300). To unsubscribe from this list please go to http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=w04vCbgc59SjGlVcTUhNvbRDEth87dLk Visit the message archive for past messages.