From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Tanya Copenhaver <tcopenhaver@multicare.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:37 AM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Felony friendly housing

I know this question has been asked before… but I can’t find responses in my email.  Can anyone give me resources for felony friendly housing?  I have a patient who is dc’ing today back to Nativity House and is requesting more long term resources.

Thank you!

Tanya Copenhaver, MSW | Social Worker- Personal Health Partner
Patient Navigation & Care Coordination | MultiCare Health System| Tacoma General Hospital
Phone:  253.403.0502 | Fax:  253.403.1940 |
Address:  315 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way, Tacoma WA 98405

MULTICARE’S SHARED VALUES | Respect | Integrity | Stewardship | Excellence | Collaboration | Kindness

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 300 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 300). To unsubscribe from this list please go to http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=jt1hvmmmV9HAmxAahsunw3tm8oKgy7bV Visit the message archive for past messages.