Oops – I just sent out last week’s executive summary (thanks for noticing, Maureen), which is too bad, because I’m super excited about both the Census Bureau coming and Al’s talk on Charity Care with the local hospitals.  Moral of the story: I shouldn’t multitask…

The real Executive Summary:

·         Legislative Bills – speed update

·         Census 2020 – We’ll learn about the coming national census in 2020 and how we can partner with the Census Bureau to make sure everyone is counted

·         Hospital Charity care policies and practices – how to help our clients (and anyone under 300% to 400% of the poverty line) get dramatically reduced hospital bills

See you all tomorrow.

-Gerrit

Gerrit F. Nyland

Director of Client Information Systems, SW

Catholic Community Services of Western Washington

gerritn@ccsww.org