From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Sherri Jensen <sherri@valeovocation.org>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 3:36 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Orientation cancelled

Hello all~

Tomorrow we are cancelling orientation, due to the HopeGivers luncheon.

That being said, we ARE in need of your client referrals! Please have your folks reach out to either Mitch or myself to schedule one-on-one appointments before next week’s orientation.

Thanks so much!

“Staffing, with a social purpose”

logo

Sherri Jensen (she/her/hers)

CEO, Valeo Vocation

253-691-2846

https://www.valeovocation.org/

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400). To unsubscribe from this list please go to unsubscribe page. Visit the message archive for past messages.