I have a question about stopping a payee for SS benefits and how to get a new one started, this client has a payee that is not giving the available funds to the client. I am trying to figure out how to stop the funds for going to that payee and getting connected with a new payee at a agency.  


Latisha Bones | Vocational Case Manager
Pioneer Human Services | 253-272-5486


Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system, and do not use or disclose any information in this message. You are also notified that you may not impermissibly disseminate, distribute, access, acquire, use, disclose or copy this communication or any attachments under federal and state law.