Colleagues,
Please see the attached update on housing/homelessness bills.

Maureen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michele Thomas <michelet@wliha.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 6:06 PM
Subject: PPC call tomorrow + good news!

Hi everyone,

HB 1743/Ormsby - the prevailing wage bill cleared its final hurdle today! It was concurred to by the House and is now on its way to the Governor for signature!! I've already talked with the Gov's office about it and we hope it will be in line for a signature soon.

On tomorrow's call we will share a lot more updates on all of the bills and budget items - a lot has happened again this week. Please plan on joining at 12:00. The call in number and code are: 1-866-339-4555, 329-248-5358

Attached is the most updated bill tracker (just updated today). Feel free to share.

best,

Michele

Michele Thomas
She/her/hers
Director of Policy and Advocacy
Washington Low Income Housing Alliance and Housing Alliance Action Fund

--

MaureenHowardConsulting
maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com

Tel:  253-756-8146