Good Morning,

In light of the improving weather (today not included), I thought I would share this information in case there were agencies planning on any gardening projects this spring.

Thanks,

Danie

Danielle Goodrich/CSO Administrator/Pierce North Community Services Office

Economic Services Administration

(O) 253 983 6767 / (C) 253-343-4839 / danielle.goodrich@dshs.wa.gov

Transforming Lives