If she is under 25 she can come to the beacon center at 415 South 13th Street that opens at 4:30 on weekdays and 1 p.m. on weekends she can stay there, there is space. I will be back to work on Sunday and can meet with her then

Get Outlook for Android

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Erin (via fullcoalition list) <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:39:14 PM
To: sdavis
Cc: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Re: Homeless Coalition - Dv

Define young lady, minor or adult?

Erin Renee Pankey

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2019, at 4:27 PM, Sharlene Davis <sdavis@thesacredbridge.org> wrote:

What resources do we have for a young lady that is now homeless? She has a job, and no criminal history.
This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400). To unsubscribe from this list please go to unsubscribe page. Visit the message archive for past messages.