Subject: Daily digest for fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
From: "Communication forum for the Tacoma Pierce County Coalition to End
Homelessness" <nobody@simplelists.com>
Date: Thu, May 09, 2019 5:36 pm
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org

(Previous discussion continued)
Racial and socioeconomic justice in housing policy resolution - Theresa Power-Drutis (09 May 2019 05:43 UTC)
PCCDRC Service Provider Calendar: Thursday May 9, 2019 - PCDCRC (09 May 2019 15:11 UTC)
Re:Diversion - Jennifer Ammons (09 May 2019 17:05 UTC)
Month to Month rentals - Marcus Taylor (09 May 2019 18:04 UTC)
Hire 253 Success story? - Kelly Blucher (09 May 2019 18:26 UTC)

Racial and socioeconomic justice in housing policy resolution by Theresa Power-Drutis (09 May 2019 05:43 UTC)
Reply to list

PCCDRC Service Provider Calendar: Thursday May 9, 2019 by PCDCRC (09 May 2019 15:11 UTC)
Reply to list

Re:Diversion by Jennifer Ammons (09 May 2019 17:05 UTC)
Reply to list

    The Rialto is in Tacoma, so landlord is required to give a payment plan for move-in costs if requested.  Is $500 the initial payment on the payment plan or the total move-in cost?

    Jennifer Ammons
    Staff Attorney
    Northwest Justice Project
    715 Tacoma Avenue South
    Tacoma, WA 98402
    (253) 272-7879, ext. 0937
    1-888-201-1015 (toll-free)
    (253)272-8226 (fax)

    Combatting Injustice • Strengthening Communities • Protecting Human Dignity

    This email may contain information that is protected by attorney-client, work product or other privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination, use or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact me by reply email and then delete this email.

Month to Month rentals by Marcus Taylor (09 May 2019 18:04 UTC)
Reply to list

    Seeking a one bedroom or studio that rents from month to month. If anybody know of any please let me know. I have a client who only need a place for two months before he can move back into his own place.

    Marcus Taylor
    Men’s Shelter Veterans Case Manager
    Tacoma Rescue Mission
    425 S Tacoma Way • Tacoma, WA, 98402
    P 253.383.4493 • F 253.383.0142

Hire 253 Success story? by Kelly Blucher (09 May 2019 18:26 UTC)
Reply to list

    Hello friends,

    I am searching for someone who attended Hire 253 and was currently facing or experiencing homelessness and found employment at the April Hire 253 event. This should be someone who is willing to speak in front of our Goodwill Board of Directors and with media. We really need this in order to advocate for the continuation of  the event and to keep the media attention, it is so important to show that this is a benefit to our community and that it is working. Please reply back directly to me. I have $50 in GW vouchers for participation as well as transportation needs.

    Thank you so much!

    Kelly Blucher
    Manager of Community Engagement & Outreach
    Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region
    Desk: 253.573.6853
    Cell:   253.302.2347
    www.goodwillwa.org

    Our mission is to help people reach their fullest potential through education, job placement,
    and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases, and partnerships.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400). To unsubscribe from this list please go to unsubscribe page. Visit the message archive for past messages.