Colleagues,
As promised, invitation to the Washington Low Income Housing Alliance's coming webinars.  You have to register separately for each of the three webinars.

Maureen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Stovall, Housing Alliance <info@wliha.org>
Date: Tue, May 14, 2019 at 9:36 AM
Subject: Upcoming webinars: Join us for a deep dive into newly passed housing policy
To: Maureen Howard <maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com>

Dear Maureen,

Now that this wildly successful legislative session is over, what comes next? That's right -- implementation! We are hosting several "deep dives" into the key bills that passed this year to highlight exactly how they will benefit people with low incomes throughout the state, as well as some important steps for implementation. These webinars will cover SB 5600 (eviction reform), HB 1923 (removing barriers to building affordable homes), HB 1743 (prevailing wage methodology), Housing Trust Fund appropriations, and HB 1406 (local funding for affordable housing), and they will be a fantastic opportunity for you to ask questions.

Please be sure to register via the links below. (You will notice we have switched to Zoom, which we hope will create a more user-friendly experience.) We are excited to go through these new bills and appropriations with you!

Deep Dive into Eviction Reform SB 5600 with special guest Edmund Witter from the King County Bar Association’s Housing Justice Project.

May 22nd 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Register Here

Deep Dive into State Level Funding for Affordable Homes and State Policy Impacting the Cost of Building Affordable Homes

We will cover the new Housing Trust Fund appropriations, HB 1743 updates to the prevailing wages for affordable housing, and HB 1923 impacts on building affordable homes.

May 28th 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Register Here

Organizing for Implementation of HB 1406 in Your Community – new funds for affordable homes!

June 6th 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Register Here

I hope you can join us!

John Stovall,