From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Amber E. Beers <abeers@cmhshare.org>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 8:22:45 AM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Sunday dinners!

We had a successful Sunday again and I'm getting more kids involved as we go along, thank you of course to everyone who makes this happen!! I would like to make some teriyaki chicken next week, so I will be looking for help with veggies to steam, rice and a salad. Any help is much appreciated.
I am organizing a sock/underwear drive and will put more info as I find out more.

Image

Image

Get Outlook for Android

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400). To unsubscribe from this list please go to unsubscribe page. Visit the message archive for past messages.