Good afternoon,

I’m writing to see whether any of you know of an agency who can help with gas cards. The client lives on the Key Peninsula and has some employment opportunities in Tacoma but can’t afford to get there.

Thanks for any and all tips.

Best-

cid:image005.jpg@01CF5EFC.6CA5ABC0

Laurel Shultz

Program Director

Communities In Schools of Peninsula

P.O. Box 684, Vaughn, WA 98394

PH: 253.509.9396

peninsula.ciswa.org

Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce

2015 Nonprofit of the Year

Click here and become a fan on Facebook

Watch our video to find out how we’re making a difference in the lives of our children.