Thanks, Martha.   In addition to the e-mail distribution, the minutes are posted on-line in a few different ways – you can find recent minutes on the homepage (https://www.pchomeless.org/ ), the members page ( https://www.pchomeless.org/Agencies ) organizes them by the agency presenting, and the meetings page ( https://www.pchomeless.org/vMeetings ) has a list of all past and future meetings and a link to minutes if they are available.

One of these days I’ll setup a search feature.

The minutes from the youth forum last fall might be of interest - https://www.pchomeless.org/vMeetings/Details?id=10

Thanks,

-Gerrit

Gerrit F. Nyland

Director of Client Information Systems, SW

Catholic Community Services of Western Washington

gerritn@ccsww.org

From: <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Latisha Bones <LatishaB@trm.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 2:18 PM
To: fullcoalition <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Youth services

Hello I am looking for any information on Homeless youth services in the community!

Get Outlook for iOS

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400). To unsubscribe from this list please go to unsubscribe page. Visit the message archive for past messages.