Hello All,

I have worked with a non-profit agency who specialize helping seniors and individuals with disabilities with debt relief and other financial legal matters. Their contact information is below:

Web site -www.helpsishere.org

Email – info@helpsishere.org

Office # - 855-435-7787

I hope this helps, have a great day and keep up the great work.

Thank You,

Norman Brickhouse

Manager of Financial Education & Initiatives

Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region

714 South 27th Street

Tacoma, WA 98409

Phone: 253.573.6832

Email Normanb@goodwillwa.org

www.goodwillwa.org

email signature buttons5_80 email signature buttons6_80 email signature buttons7_80 FB-f-Logo__blue_50_80 Instagram_App_mini_May2016_CMYK Twitter_logo_blue_mini Pinterest-badge-144px_mini

Our mission is to help people reach their fullest potential through education, job placement,
and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases, and partnerships.