Hello all.  I’m sharing this email (below) and encouraging you to sign on to ensure the new rules adopted by DSHS for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)’s new homelessness time limit extensions are inclusive of families’ experiences with couch surfing and doubling-up.  We know that housing insecurity is not limited to those who are unsheltered.

Thanks for supporting this.

Pam

Pamela E. Duncan

President and CEO

cid:image001.png@01D47BFB.A6115AF0

945 Fawcett Avenue

Tacoma, WA 98402

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Direct: (253) 591-0113

www.mdc-hope.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.