Flyer attached for those interested in learning more about JobCorps and how to get enrolled.

From: Amanda Mann [mailto:Mann.Amanda@jobcorps.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:53 AM
To: Kelly Blucher <KellyB@goodwillwa.org>
Subject: RE: Kelly's Awesome Goodwill and Community Newsletter- 8th Edition

Thanks, Kelly.  Flyer is attached.

From: Kelly Blucher <KellyB@goodwillwa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:38 AM
To: Amanda Mann <Mann.Amanda@jobcorps.org>

Hi Amanda!

I may have missed it. Did you send a PDF version? I can get that out to my networks as well as soon as I see it again. My apologies, and yes I can still add it to the newsletter.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 4:37 PM, Amanda Mann <Mann.Amanda@jobcorps.org> wrote:

Hi Kelly.

I previously submitted to you information on our Job Corps Orientations.  Will that be included in an upcoming newsletter?