Hi,

He can get free shower service at the Sea Mar Community Health Centers at 1307 s 11th st. Tacoma, WA 98405. It is Monday through Friday until 3:45 PM. They also offer free laundry services from 8 am to 2 Pm. If he has any other questions for the clinic he can call 253.682.2180.

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org [mailto:fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org] On Behalf Of Foy, Jennice (DCYF)
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 3:10 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - RE: Daily digest for fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org

Hello All,

I am working with a young adult male who recently became homeless, has no food, no place to shower and clean himself up. Youths is from Tacoma and currently works a part time job in Seattle that offers minimal and inconsistent hours. Does anyone know any community resources I can refer the youth to for help with housing, food, employment assistance, access to shower etc?

Respectfully,

Jennice Foy, MFT, CDPT, FFT

Juvenile Rehabilitation Coordinator

Functional Family Therapist

Washington State Department of Children, Youth & Families

Region 3 Tacoma Office

Jennice.foy@dcyf.wa.gov

253 476-7118

. Visit the message archive for past messages.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness. E-mail the full coalition by sending to fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org Remember, this list is distributed to over 400 people. Send No information that can identify a client and avoid unnecessary e-mails (a thank you is polite when sent to 1 person, but a nuisance when sent to 400). To unsubscribe from this list please go to unsubscribe page. Visit the message archive for past messages.