From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Gerrit Nyland <GerritN@ccsww.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:43:54 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Cc: melissam@ccsww.org <melissam@ccsww.org>; faatimal@ccsww.org <faatimal@ccsww.org>; chrisbo@ccsww.org <chrisbo@ccsww.org>; Dana Peterson <DanaP@ccsww.org>; dawnbo@ccsww.org <dawnbo@ccsww.org>; stefanieb@ccsww.org <stefanieb@ccsww.org>; Kyle Barrett <KyleBa@ccsww.org>; anishaf@ccsww.org <anishaf@ccsww.org>; annah@ccsww.org <annah@ccsww.org>; debbiei@ccsww.org <debbiei@ccsww.org>; Hannah Dike <HannahD@ccsww.org>; Jason Escareno <jason.escareno@piercecountywa.gov>; alanb@ccsww.org <alanb@ccsww.org>; Kenny Smith <KennyS@ccsww.org>; Crystal Curby <CrystalC@ccsww.org>; daisyr@ccsww.org <daisyr@ccsww.org>; williams@ccsww.org <williams@ccsww.org>; patriciasc@ccsww.org <patriciasc@ccsww.org>; mairac@ccsww.org <mairac@ccsww.org>; baileyme@ccsww.org <baileyme@ccsww.org>; Benita Gonzalez <benitag@ccsww.org>; Maria Rodriguez <mariarod@ccsww.org>; Brazitis, Evan <evan.brazitis@redcross.org>; conny.garciagaitan@redcross.org <conny.garciagaitan@redcross.org>; Kwabena Amoah-Forson <kaforson@cmhshare.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Agenda for Friday, August 2nd, Tacoma Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness

Tacoma Pierce County Coalition to End homelessness Meeting this Friday, August 2nd, from 9:00am-11:00am.  We are at the Salvation Army Church (1110 S Puget Sound Ave, Tacoma, WA  98405).

The agenda is attached, and I’ll bring hard copies to the meeting.  The executive summary:

·         We have a volunteer to lead our Racial Equity committee, so it is time to build the team. Join on the ground floor and make some things happen

·         Peace Bus – Learn of one man’s mission to bring a bit more peace to the world

·         How to better coordinated with The American Red Cross of South Puget Sound to serve people experiencing homelessness

·         Announcements, good of the order, and all that jazz

See you soon.

  -Gerrit

Gerrit F. Nyland

Director of Client Information Systems, SW

Catholic Community Services of Western Washington

gerritn@ccsww.org

Mobile: 253-304-5105

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.