Good morning!

Pierce County is hosting a Legal Financial Obligation (LFO) Day and we NEED clients! The organization that is putting the event on was anticipating 1,000 clients but they currently have around 250.

Please distribute this flyer wherever you can!

If you have questions about what it means, email me 😊

Ashley Duckworth

TACOMAPROBONO

Volunteer Coordinator

Legal Clinic Coordinator

621 Tacoma Ave South, Ste. 303 Tacoma, WA 98402

Tel: (253) 572-5134 w Fax: (253) 627-5883

www.tacomaprobono.org

signature_370705013signature_184806498signature_552692348

signature_1446387324

PLEASE NOTE: The information within this email communication is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this email or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Please alert the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the original transmission received, thank you.

From: Laurie Davenport <vls@tacomaprobono.org>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 3:33 PM
To: Maureen Howard <maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com>
Cc: Jennifer Ammons <jennifera@nwjustice.org>, Gerrit Nyland <GerritN@ccsww.org>, "Elder, ChiQuata" <celder@ci.tacoma.wa.us>, Ashley Duckworth <AshleyD@tacomaprobono.org>
Subject: Re: Update Tacoma Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness on New Tenant Protections?

Excellent, thank you!

Laurie Davenport

Program Director

T A C O M A P R O B O N O

Community Lawyers

http://tacomaprobono.org

vls@tacomaprobono.org

signature_1997393307

From: Maureen Howard <maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 10:04 AM
To: Laurie Davenport <vls@tacomaprobono.org>
Cc: Jennifer Ammons <jennifera@nwjustice.org>, Gerrit Nyland <GerritN@ccsww.org>, "Elder, ChiQuata" <celder@ci.tacoma.wa.us>, Ashley Duckworth <AshleyD@tacomaprobono.org>

perfect - I just sen tit out to the full Coalition list along with the Alliance's May 22 webinar link.

thanks,

Maureen

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 8:01 AM Laurie Davenport <vls@tacomaprobono.org> wrote:

Thanks Maureen!

Tacomaprobono is presenting a program on the new tenant protections on Friday, July 26.  CLE credits will be available for attorneys but anyone can attend if you register by e-mail:

ashleyd@tacomaprobono.org

See attached flyer – feel free to reproduce and distribute.

Also certainly will be happy to present to the Coalition meeting whenever it’s best to schedule.

Laurie

Laurie Davenport

Program Director

T A C O M A P R O B O N O

Community Lawyers

http://tacomaprobono.org

vls@tacomaprobono.org

signature_2112059564

From: Maureen Howard <maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 9:02 PM
To: Jennifer Ammons <jennifera@nwjustice.org>, Gerrit Nyland <GerritN@ccsww.org>, "Elder, ChiQuata" <celder@ci.tacoma.wa.us>, Laurie Davenport <vls@tacomaprobono.org>, Ashley Duckworth <AshleyD@tacomaprobono.org>

Friends,

I'm not sure who the appropriate people are to update the Tacoma Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness on the effects of the new tenant protections but it seems like it would be a good topic for one of the Friday meetings.  Maybe in August after the new laws go into effect and the Tacoma Rental Housing Code is updated?

Thanks,

Maureen

--

MaureenHowardConsulting