From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Benjamin Feldbush <bfeldbush@cmhshare.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:59:21 AM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Homeless Coallition Agenda

Hello,

My name is Benjamin Feldbush. I am the Anchor Community Initiative (ACI) Coordinator for Comprehensive Life Resources. I am looking forward to seeing everyone Friday and humbled to be work together as a community supporting our youth and young adults.

Enjoy the summer

Benjamin Feldbush
ACI Coordinator
phone: (253) 290-0036
email:bfeldbush@cmhshare.org

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.