From: Amanda DeShazo <amanda@affordablehousingconsortium.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:25 PM
To: James Pogue <jpogue@cmhshare.org>
Subject: City of Puyallup Candidate Forum on Affordable Housing

Good afternoon,

I wanted to let you know that the Affordable Housing Consortium and League of Women Voters will be hosting a Candidate Forum focused on Affordable Housing and Homelessness for City of Puyallup Candidates.

I was hoping you might be able to spread the word. We would love to have a great turnout! Details are below, and I have attached the flyer for you.

Date:   September 11, 2019

Time:   6 PM – 8 PM

Location:         Puyallup Activity Center

Please RSVP: www.bit.ly/PuyallupForum

Thank you for your consideration in sharing this!

Amanda DeShazo, MPA  (she/her)

Executive Director

Tacoma-Pierce County Affordable Housing Consortium

621 Tacoma Ave. S., Ste. 313, Tacoma, WA 98402

253-627-0949 | www.affordablehousingconsortium.org