Good morning,

In case your weren’t aware, TRM has been rallying folx re:outreach for persons experiencing street homelessness. I will be in attendance at this meeting, and would love to see some friendly faces!

More information below.

Best,

Lauren Angelo

Grant Writer/Development Coordinator

Metropolitan Development Council

pronouns: she/her/hers
P: 253-284-9094
E: langelo@mdc-hope.org

logo
945 Fawcett Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
www.mdc-hope.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.