From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> On Behalf Of Cowley, Vicki
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:41 AM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Looking for shelters

Hi Coalition Group,

I see a lot of requests for suggestions of Shelters/Housing for Mom’s and children, but, I’m looking for suggestions for a 29yo Father and his 6 yo son?. I believe they may be eligible for Adams St., any others that anyone knows of?. They are currently staying in the car. Thank you in advance.

Vicki

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.