Hello Lauren,

There is not enough Affordable Housing available currently.  I have been trying to compile resources that may be helpful when time permits.  I can give her a call and get a better idea of what her family’s needs are.

Have a great weekend!

Gina May

Interim Property Manager

cid:image001.png@01D47BFB.A6115AF0

721Fawcett Avenue, Suite 204

Tacoma, WA 98402

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Direct: (253) 284-9052 ext. 7052

Cell: (253) 278-5869

www.mdc-hope.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.