From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Sharlene Davis <sdavis@thesacredbridge.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 12:22:43 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Energy assistance in Eatonville

I have a single mother of 8 children that has been left by her husband to fend for themselves. He went back to the Philippines.
She isnt working and the lights are getting shut off.
I referred her to MDC and Salvation Army but neither help Eatonville area even though it's still Pierce County.
Please help. Any leads for this mother?

Sharlene Davis
Founder / Executive Director
Sacred Bridge
sdavis@thesacredbridge.org
253-736-4400

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.