Hi Sharlene,

This  is truly unfortunate. If they reside in Eatonville, I would suggest contacting Pierce County Human Services.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

RENEE

Q. Renee White, MBA

Program Manager, Energy Assistance

cid:image001.gif@01D3054A.C58D31C0

721 Fawcett Avenue, Suite 204

Tacoma, WA 98402

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Direct: 1-253-284-9026

Cell: 1-253-260-2793

Email: qwhite@mdc-hope.org

www.mdc-hope.org

Our Mission - To educate our community to change the perception of poverty and deliver innovative services that equip individuals and families to thrive.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected from disclosure. If you were sent this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email. The use, distribution, disclosure, copying, or storing of this email and its attachments by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited.