Just a reminder, if you are able to attend the South Sound Summit, please RSVP to me or Len by noon on Monday.  So far I have RSVPs from 19 folks, and I think a few additional folks have also RSVP’d directly to Len.  Looks like we’ll have a good showing from the Coalition.  My list so far:

Name

Agency

Al Ratcliffe

Shelley Lileks

Northwest Integrated Health

Cameron Rowe

Northwest Integrated Health

Cynthia Stewart

League of Women Voters

Maureen Howard

Howard Consulting

Kelly Blucher

Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Region

Elijah Moon

Greg Walker

Cardo Communities

Audrey Goulart

Rebuilding Hope! Sexual Assault Center for Pierce County

Sheila Miraflor

Molina Healthcare

Pamm Silver

Molina Healthcare

Rich Berghammer

Fellowship Bible Church

CC Mendoza

Metropolitan Development Council

RoxAnne Simons

Safe Streets

Deborah Lambert

Ashley House

Beth Ann Johnson

Ashley House

Gerrit Nyland

Catholic Community Services of Western Washington

Devon Isakson

REACH

Sherri Jensen

Valeo Vocation

Thanks,

-Gerrit

Gerrit F. Nyland

Director of Client Information Systems, SW

Catholic Community Services of Western Washington

gerritn@ccsww.org