From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> on behalf of Daisy Reyes <DReyes@tpchd.org>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 2:59:22 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Help for 59 year old man with a 12 year old daughter

Hello everyone,

We have a pt. who is getting evicted today from his apartment, he has to be out today by 5pm and he has a 12 year old daughter. I already gave him the information about the CCS-Family Center but he is unsure if he would be able to make it on time since he still has to go to his apartment and gather some belongings. Since today it’s Friday, I wanted to send this email in case that our family shelters have space available so this Dad and his daughter can have a safe place to sleep.

Thank you so much in advance,

Daisy J. Reyes

Care Navigator, Meds First

Strengthening Families

(253) 798-3502 o • dreyes@tpchd.org

(253) 254-3382 c • www.tpchd.org

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Federal and state confidentiality laws protect the information in this email. Its disclosure is prohibited without the written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as federal or state law otherwise permits. Make any disclosure requests directly to this agency.

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.