Hi All,

Please see invites for some of our upcoming events!

Autumn Hughes, Director of Workforce Services

ahughes@workforce-central.org

Direct:  253.448.8294

Fax:  253.830.6848

3640 South Cedar Street, Suite E | Tacoma, WA 98409

Partnering in pursuit of GREATER ECONOMIC VITALITY FOR ALL

Connect with us!  Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter

EQUAL OPPORTUNITY - EQUAL ACCESS

WorkForce Central is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities. Washington Relay Service – 711