From: Kristi Lynn Jantzi <klj26@uw.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 6:59 PM
To: Nicole E. Nichols
Subject: Phi Alpha Hygiene Item Collection Drive

My name is Kristi Jantzi and I am the secretary of the Phi Alpha Social Welfare Honor Society here at the University of Washington in Tacoma. We are currently in the process of trying to collect much needed hygiene items for individuals experiencing homelessness in our community. We are trying to spread the word to anyone or any organizations who may be willing to contribute hygiene items or help us get into contact with anyone who may be able to help. We will be accepting donations until December 13th, and then again throughout the month of January. We will be distributing the hygiene bags sometime at the end of January. There are 8 locations on our campus that have boxes people can donate to that I will list below. If you would like to help out or have any further questions, please reply to this email or the contact information provided. Any assistance is appreciated, and will greatly contribute to those in need. Thank you!!

Donation Locations on UWT Campus:
Cherry Parkes (CP)
West Coast Grocery (WCG)
Snoqualmie Library (SNO)