Subject: Homeless Coalition - WE GOT HOUSING!!!!
From: 'Mitch Austin' <Mitch@valeovocation.org>
Date: 11/6/19 4:35 pm
To: 'PC HOMELESS COALITION' <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>

Happy Wednesday Friends!!

I wanted to quickly share with you that one of our 50+ year old employees here at VALEO, who  has been homeless for the last year and a half is receiving the keys to his new house this afternoon!!! Can we ALL just celebrate this for a second!! He just hired on as a full time employee for the Goodwill in their shipping and receiving department and is saving to purchase a vehicle. ALL just amazing things!!!

However, we just found out that he has zero in storage or anywhere else to fill his place. Meaning that he doesn't even have a pillow, sleeping bag or air mattress to sleep on tonight. I sincerely apologize for the last minute request...but if anyone has anything that they can donate to him this afternoon, I would be happy to come pick it up for him.

Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell phone. We are putting in a referral for him at the NWFB but this will take a couple of weeks and this housing opportunity had to be jumped on.

Thank you ahead of time for any help that you can give him.

"Staffing, with a social purpose"

Mitchell J. Austin

Chief Program Officer

Mentor

(253)732-2966

https://www.valeovocation.org

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.