From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> On Behalf Of Stephanie Wright
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 11:07 AM
To: Amber Upton <upton.amber@gmail.com>; fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org; Dave Cornell <dave@thewiredcity.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Homeless Coalition - homeless

If not them...Who? Don't we as providers want to empower individual "clients" to advocate and access services for themselves?

Stephanie Wright, BA, CDP, DVP, ADIS-I

Re-Entry Supervisor/Case Manager-BFET
Adonai Counseling Services & Employment
4104 M Street South
Tacoma, WA 98418
Office: 253.777.1434

"The will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"