The survey links weren’t working. Fixed below.

Emily

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org> On Behalf Of Emily Less
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:13 AM
To: Coalition to End Homelessness (fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org) <fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org>
Subject: Homeless Coalition - Decide how to spend $100,000 on neighborhood projects!

Live in East or South Tacoma? Decide how to spend $100,000 on neighborhood projects!

Do you or your friends experiencing homelessness live, work, or go to school in the 98404 or 98409 ZIP codes? You have the power to help decide how to spend $100,000 to bring arts, culture, heritage and science projects to your neighborhood!

We want everyone to participate. Your friends who are living homeless are important members of the community and likely have ideas for neighborhood projects. Help your clients get involved. Learn more in this Your Reliable Source blog post.

Get involved.

1. Tell us what you think. What kinds of projects would you like to see? You have until Dec. 31 to send them our way. It only takes a moment and can improve access to enriching experiences. You can take the survey in:

2. Stay informed. Want to stay up to date on this process? Sign up for our email list.

3. Spread the word! Please share this blog with your friends. Share our social media post about this blog on your social media. If you are hosting or attending an event, we’d be happy to send you flyers in several languages. Contact Naveed Badri at nbadri@TPCHD.org.

Emily Less, MPH

Pronouns: She/Her

Public Health Consultant

Communicable Disease

(253) 625-1362 c • eless@tpchd.org

(253) 798-7666 f • www.tpchd.org

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.