From: Connie Ladenburg [mailto:listserv@civicplus.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 11:41 AM
To: Lauren Wulff <wulffla@multicare.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Share your input on behavioral health priorities for 2020

Connie Ladenburg Header

Share your input on behavioral health priorities for 2020

Hello,

As Chair of the Pierce County Council Human Services Committee, I strive to make sure the committee is hearing from and providing resources to those that are doing the work to serve the most vulnerable in our county.

The Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department and the Pierce County Council Human Services Committee are partnering to get your feedback on what you think should be Pierce County’s behavioral health priorities.

Please take a few minutes to complete the 2020 Behavioral Health Services Survey and let us know what you think our behavioral health priorities should be in the upcoming year.

The results of the survey will help the Pierce County Council’s Human Services Committee prioritize recommendations, as well as provide information about community-specific behavioral health priorities in Pierce County, and outside of the City of Tacoma.

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions please contact Emily Turk at eturk@tpchd.org.

Sincerely,

Connie Ladenburg signature

Connie Ladenburg Contact information