Yes!  Please give her our information. We are the Beacon Young Adult Shelter ran by Comprehensive Life Resources.  Beacon’s address is 415 S 13th Street Tacoma WA 98402

Beacon opens up at 930 pm every night, but she can come to HYPE and get case management, dinner, shower, do laundry and all sorts of great resources.  HYPE is open Monday through Friday 7am-9:30pm  and Saturdays and Sundays 1pm-930pm.  It is located at 2342 Tacoma Ave S Tacoma WA 98402.

If you have any questions please email me separately  or call!

We look forward to meeting your client!

Liz Murphy  AAC (She/Her)

Comprehensive Life Resources

H.Y.P.E. Youth Shelter Data Analyst/Program Assistant

253.677.0102 Shelter Phone 253.224.5135 Cell

The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, lease contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.