Colleagues,
Show up and Speak Out.

Maureen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Barnett, Elliott <elliott.barnett@ci.tacoma.wa.us>
Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2020, 4:29 PM
Subject: At Home In Tacoma Project
To: Planning <planning@ci.tacoma.wa.us>

At_Home_Postcard_8.5x5

Get Involved in the Discussion About Housing
As part of the City’s Affordable Housing Action Strategy, we are launching the At Home In Tacoma project to evaluate diverse housing types and inclusionary zoning options throughout Tacoma. The intent is to increase housing supply, create affordable housing options, and increase the choice of housing types throughout our neighborhoods.

Through 2020, Tacoma’s Planning Commission is asking the community to join in a discussion about housing needs, development trends, zoning, and neighborhood change. Using community ideas and feedback, the Commission will make recommendations to the City Council for future Comprehensive Plan, Zoning, and Land Use Regulatory Code amendments.

Participate by:
•	Comment in person at the Planning Commission public scoping hearing at 5:30 p.m. February 19 in the City Council Chambers (747 Market Street, First Floor)
•	Provide written comments by February 28, 2020 to Planning Commission, 747 Market St., Room 345, Tacoma, WA 98402
•	Email comments and questions to: planning@cityoftacoma.org
•	Sign up to receive project updates: planning@cityoftacoma.org

For information, please visit: www.cityoftacoma.org/planningforhousing

We welcome your participation. To request this information in an alternative format or for language translation, please contact the City of Tacoma at 253.591.5030. For TTY or speech to speech users, please dial 711 to connect to Washington Relay Services.

Elliott Barnett, Senior Planner

747 Market Street, Room 345

Tacoma, WA 98402

(253) 591-5389