Colleagues,
If you couldn't make it to Olympia today, you can still join in.  Just click.

Maureen

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachael Myers, Housing Alliance <info@wliha.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 9:40 AM
Subject: We're 600+ strong today. Add your voice!
To: Maureen Howard <maureenhowardconsulting@gmail.com>

Dear Maureen,

Today is Housing and Homelessness Advocacy Day! There are more than 600 of us at the capitol today and we’re here to tell lawmakers that we expect them to take bold action to meet the housing needs in communities all across Washington.

This is one of my favorite days of the year. It’s inspiring to see so many people rallying on the capitol steps and then fanning out across campus to meet with their lawmakers. It’s just as inspiring though to know that there are so many more people who share our values and our priorities but just couldn’t make it to Olympia today.

Are you one of those people? If so you can boost our message by adding your voice right now. It just takes a minute to send your lawmakers an email. (Pro-tip: If you add a short personal note at the beginning telling them why this matters to you, it helps your message stand out!)
Take action now!
Thanks for taking action. Your voice makes a big difference!

Rachael Myers
Executive Director

Donate

Washington Low Income Housing Alliance