Good Morning,

Does anyone know of any behavior health professionals that take Medicare for therapy services?

A Program of CCS Serving Logo JPG (002)

Ana L. Nau

She/Her/Hers

Housing Stability Case Manager NHA/CCS

1411 S Yakima Ave. Tacoma, WA 98405

C: 253-318-6554 | P: 253-502-1903 | F: 253-572-0153

‘A’OHE PU’U KI’EKI’E KE HO’A’O ‘IA E PI’I – (No cliff is so tall it cannot be climbed.)

Information and applications can be found at happydestinyhouse.org

Thanks,

Breanne Willard

Happy Destiny House

360-663-4594

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.