Students at a middle school in Graham are making plastic yarn mats that they want to donate to folks living unhoused in the community. They’re looking for agencies to connect with who might be working somewhat near Graham.

Please contact Jay (jbrower@bethelsd.org) if you have ideas or your agency would be interested in connecting with them.

Thanks!

Emily

Emily Less, MPH

Pronouns: She/Her

Public Health Consultant

Communicable Disease

(253) 625-1362 c • eless@tpchd.org

(253) 798-7666 f • www.tpchd.org

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube