I've had good luck with WorkForce Education Funding, they can sometimes cover expenses that aren't covered by FAFSA. I'd recommend talking to the Educational Opportunity Center representative at Bates to see if this individual might be eligible.

https://www.batestech.edu/student-resources/workforce-education-services/

https://www.batestech.edu/basic-food-employment-training/

https://www.batestech.edu/education-opportunity-center/

Hope this helps!

Kendall Harman

Case Manager, MCIRT

Comprehensive Life Resources

1305 Tacoma Ave S, Ste 305

(253) 254-1069

The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.