Disregard.  I located family!

From: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org [mailto:fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org] On Behalf Of Tanya Copenhaver
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 1:17 PM
To: fullcoalition@list.pchomeless.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Possible Spoof] Homeless Coalition - Urgent need- homeless late elderly female

I am in desperate need of immediate shelter resources for an elderly female who is being dc’d from our emergency room today after losing her “housing” she’s had for the past few years.   Can anyone with ideas or options please respond ASAP

Tanya Copenhaver, MSW | Social Worker- Personal Health Partner
Patient Navigation & Care Coordination | MultiCare Health System| Tacoma General Hospital
Phone:  253.403.0502 | Fax:  253.403.1940 |
Address:  315 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way, Tacoma WA 98405

MULTICARE’S SHARED VALUES | Respect | Integrity | Stewardship | Excellence | Collaboration | Kindness

This listserv is part of the Tacoma/Pierce County Coalition to End Homelessness.